Shanghai Jindi Kyushu Pharmaceutical (Anyang) Co., Ltd.
Switchboard: 0372--6250880 Fax: 0372--6250890
Marketing Center: 0372--6250892
Sales of APIs:
Mr. Fu: 135-6903-7762 (Foreign Ministry)
Mr. Chen: 134-0372-0000
Mr. Ye: 139-4953-3698
Mr. An: 151-3101-5755
Mr. Wang: 138-3721-3711
Mr. Zhao: 136-6372-8999
Mr. Niu: 139-4952-8999
Human Resources Recruitment: Ms. Song: 155-1878-5470
Company Address: Tangyin Road, Tangyin Industrial Cluster, Anyang City, Henan Province
Company zip code: 456150
1. According to the requirements of the national technical review and the requirements of the drug inspection center of the relevant national drug management regulations, complete the quality research and stability study of chemical raw materials and preparations to ensure that the responsible research and development projects are completed smoothly according to the schedule.
2. Responsible R&D projects can be used to search for documents and patents on drug standards and analysis, and to summarize and organize information queries.
3. Independently write CTD data on relevant parts of quality research and stability studies.
4. Daily maintenance of laboratory personnel management and equipment.
5. Responsible for guiding relevant experimental research, filing of written materials and original records.
6. Responsible for project management of quality research, and organize the analysis team to complete all research work related to project analysis.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical analysis, etc.
2. More than 5 years experience in drug analysis and development; completed more than 3 analytical projects independently and completed the declaration. Experience with team management is preferred.
3. Familiar with the use and maintenance of various analytical instruments such as high-performance liquid phase, gas phase, ultraviolet, and automatic dissolution apparatus.
4. Familiar with the establishment and stability research of intermediates, APIs and preparation quality standards of generic drugs, and be able to independently formulate research plans.
5. Strong theoretical knowledge of pharmacy or chemical analysis, strong analytical problems, ability to deal with problems, good communication and coordination skills, and project management experience.
6. Have a certain drug research and development experience, have been engaged in the registration of new drugs, familiar with the "Regulations on Drug Registration" and related laws and regulations, and are responsible for project developers to give priority.
7, have a good English reading ability.
8. The foreign staff company arranges accommodation and food free of charge, and the treatment is negotiable.
9. Contact: Song Xuejiao Tel: 15518785470